Because it looked like a good thing to do – plus it’ll give this blog some shape – below are 13 things that happened in 2010 that I am grateful for.
- I quit my day job. (However, I do NOT advocate this for everyone!)
- I turned 50.
- Hubby and I spent a week in a rental house in Cambria, California, and loved every second of it.
- I took classes on how to write query letters, and proceeded to bombard agents with said query letters.
- I did not land an agent.
- I finally joined the FF&P chapter of RWA. Finally!
- I worked a music teacher’s convention by LAX over the July 4th holiday weekend.
- Spent nine days camping at Mammoth Mountain, joined up with my brother and his gal.
- Diagnosed with an Acoustic Neuroma in August.
- Finished a damn fine play in September; had a reading of it that excited good friends of mine.
- Went to Colorado to see my best friend for a week.
- SOLD! A two book contract to Crescent Moon Press!
- Had surgery, am on the downhill side and doing really well.
And…that’s my year in review, lol!