by Christine | Writing
It’s LIVE, it’s HERE! Check this out…
My Story in this box set is called Four, Squared…
Love, Squared by Christine Ashworth
Daniel is the only man James has ever been attracted to. After running from that attraction five years ago, James is back, only to find two women in Daniel’s bed…Daniel’s wife and her girlfriend. A night of some of the hottest sex he’s ever had has James rethinking his future…and his place in Daniel’s life.
And here’s teasers for the rest of the set!
Triad by Kim Carmichael
In a world of threesomes, Kenna Poller-Madsen and Lucas Kerr have lived together as a couple after the third of their triad died years ago. Life is good, but something is always missing. When the sexy alien Talbot Savita crash lands on their planet, they never dreamed this warrior might be the one they both need. On a tour of their planet sparks fly. However, but their love may be doomed before it begins, because their planet’s laws don’t allow interspecies to mate, and as soon as his spaceship is repaired Talbot must return home. Now they must fight for their Triad or lose him forever.
Worshiping the Goddess by Solera Winters
When her twenty-first century life becomes too trying, a marketing assistant transports back to an ancient Celtic tribe where the men have lost everything and worship her as a goddess. It’s the ultimate fantasy, but on discovering the fantasy is reality, will she be able to give up her modern life for the chance to be cherished by four hunky Celts?
Snow by Erzabet Bishop
Fairytales can bite… To look to the future, sometimes you have to unearth the secrets of the past. Snow longs to find a man of her own far away from life in her father’s castle. When he returns from war with a new bride, her carefully planned out life slips through her fingers. Her new stepmother harbors a dangerous secret and one malicious kiss sends Snow tumbling into a world she never knew existed. Can she learn to use her new talents wisely or lose it all? Darkness can hide the most sultry of nights. Gideon and his men guard the king, but even they can’t protect him from his murderous new bride. When the castle falls prey to the queen’s ire, they find themselves under the spell of the moon. Can they harness their new reality to protect the newest target of the queen’s wrath or will they be yet again victims of her unholy power play?
Threesome by Tuesday by Louisa Bacio
Going beyond friendship takes more than physical attraction. A power dynamic threatens to derail the newly formed threesome, and Tommy, Shannon and Zack struggle to find their position. When Zack feels like he’s being overlooked, he takes off for some solo soul searching. To survive the speed bumps, the three lovers need to face some fears and focus on the love.
Road to Seduction by Sascha Illyvich
Dubious circumstances throw three travelers together. During foul winter weather, the three turn to other options to keep warm, only to realize past relationships can pave the way for new love. Can they have a future together as a ménage?
Available on Amazon à http://amzn.to/1SMXypj — only 99 pennies!
by Christine | Writer Wednesday, Writing
I’m re-launching Writer Wednesday, and am so happy to introduce Teresa Noelle Roberts to you! The first time I met Teresa, it was WAY early in the morning (or WAY late at night) and she was one of my roomies at RWA National Conference. Four of us crammed into one hotel room for several days – and we had a blast.
The lovely Teresa, beachside on the east coast.
Here’s Teresa, and here’s the interview!
- What made you decide to write a novel? Because the voices in my head don’t give a choice? The serious answer is that I started dictating stories to my mother before I’d learned to write, got a subscription to Writers’ Digest for my twelfth birthday, and started my first (aborted) novel in junior high. Story-telling is in my blood.
- What genre do you write in, and why? I write romance, erotica, and some fantasy. Cougar’s Courage is an erotic paranormal romance, which combines all three of my favorites.
- Is this a series or standalone book? If a series, what is the name of this series, and how many books/short stories do you have planned? Cougar’s Courage is numbered as book 3 in the Duals and Donovans: The Different series. Confusingly, there are currently 4 published books in the Duals and Donovans world, but one, Fox’s Folly, takes place before the series timeline. I’m currently wrapping up what will be the last book in the series. I may set more books in this world, but the big conflict of the series will wrap up with my WIP so I’ll need to find a new antagonist.
- Where would you live, if you could live anywhere in the world? That’s a tough question. Definitely near the ocean. Possibly coastal Maine, but there’s so much of the world I haven’t seen yet!
- Name 3 simple joys in your life. Sharing daily life with my husband. (He’s hardly simple, though!). Cooking. My big, lazy, loving cats.
- If you could give just one piece of advice to a writer starting out, what would it be? Write, write, take a break to read, then write some more. Lather, rinse, repeat. Education, be it degree programs, workshops, or online classes, is valuable, but nothing beats the act of beating your head against the blank page.
- What do you do when you’re not writing? Do you have a Day Job? When I’m not writing, I’m often cooking, gardening, or doing something else vaguely homesteader-ish. I’m between day jobs at the moment and am loving it far too much. Past day jobs have ranged from field hand at a winery (my favorite ever, though the pay was just above minimum wage) to development/fundraising officer.
- Name one thing your fans would be surprised to learn about you. This crunchy, hands-in-the-dirt woman went through a phase of wearing 4-inch heels and red lipstick no matter what the occasion. I still yearn for sexy heels, but my knees and back will never forgive me for years of abuse, so I stick to flats even when heels would be appropriate. (Still love deep red lipstick, though.)
- Is there anything else you’d like to talk about? To celebrate the release of Cougar’s Courage, I’m running a contest on my blogthe prize is an e-book of Cougar’s Courage and a print copy of the first book in the series, Lions’ Pride. (Or an e-book if the winner is outside the US.) Comments on my blog count as entries, but check my site for details.
Thanks so much for stopping by, Teresa, and best of luck on the novel! Off I go to download…
FIND TERESA HERE:
Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0047V74PC
Blurb: Toronto cop Cara Many-Winters Mackenzie is still reeling from her fiancé’s murder when her orderly life takes a turn toward the weird, complete with voices in her head and phantom bleeding wounds.
This violent awakening is the rise of her Different gift—a chaotic, Bugs-Bunny-on-crack magic that she must learn to control before it destroys her. There’s only one place to get help: her mother’s ancestral village, and a mentor who seems to have stepped straight out of the smoke of her erotic dreams.
Cougar Dual Jack Long-Claw reluctantly agrees to take Cara under his wing, though he’d much rather take the beautiful city girl into his bed. As he guides her through a crash course in shamanic magic, sparks fly—some sexy, some snarky. But when an ancient enemy attacks the village, they must work together to hone a magical weapon against certain destruction.
Common sense tells them it’s a terrible time to fall in love. Their spirit guides have other ideas. And shamans who don’t listen to their spirit guides are dead shamans…
Warning: Hot shape-shifting feline hero. Strong but shell-shocked heroine. Snarky, meddling spirit guides. And lots and lots of sex: angry sex, crazy sex, magical sex, and just plain sexy sex.
Amazon US/Amazon UK/Kobo /Barnes & Noble Nook/Samhain
Teresa Noelle Roberts started writing stories in kindergarten and she hasn’t stopped yet. A prolific author of short erotica, she’s also a published poet and fantasy writer—but hot paranormals and BDSM-spiced contemporaries are her favorites.
Teresa enjoys belly dance, yoga, medieval re-creation, playing in the ocean, cooking, and growing more vegetables than she and her husband can possibly eat. She shares her home in southern Massachusetts with her husband, a Leo who works in law enforcement, and two overstuffed cats, who deserve their own shout-out as inspirations for her works. She and her husband often plan vacations around food, history, and/or proximity to water. Next up, Rome, Florence, and Venice!
Remember, Teresa has a contest going – check out her page for all the details!