Because it looked like a good thing to do – plus it’ll give this blog some shape – below are 13 things that happened in 2010 that I am grateful for.
- I quit my day job. (However, I do NOT advocate this for everyone!)
- I turned 50.
- Hubby and I spent a week in a rental house in Cambria, California, and loved every second of it.
- I took classes on how to write query letters, and proceeded to bombard agents with said query letters.
- I did not land an agent.
- I finally joined the FF&P chapter of RWA. Finally!
- I worked a music teacher’s convention by LAX over the July 4th holiday weekend.
- Spent nine days camping at Mammoth Mountain, joined up with my brother and his gal.
- Diagnosed with an Acoustic Neuroma in August.
- Finished a damn fine play in September; had a reading of it that excited good friends of mine.
- Went to Colorado to see my best friend for a week.
- SOLD! A two book contract to Crescent Moon Press!
- Had surgery, am on the downhill side and doing really well.
And…that’s my year in review, lol!
I hope you are indeed feeling better, and congratulations on the book contracts! That is outstanding. I hope 2011 is terrific for you as well.
Thanks! You’ve got a great website, I enjoyed poking around. Best of luck to you in 2011.
Congrats on selling your book! I am envious. I also need to get in gear and FINISH my project.
You certainly had a full year.
(I have not posted my T-13 yet, will do, shortly.)
And re: your resolution post – I don’t “do” resolutions, either.
Congrats on the book contracts! Crescent Moon has some gorgeous covers. Good sales to you *smile*
Happy New Year,
13 New Year’s Wishes
I don’t know what FF&P etc is or Acoustic Neuroma but I understand “book contract.” That’s fabulous!
Congrats on the two book contract! I hope 2011 brings many more successes.
Happy New Year!
Congrats on the contract. Hope you’re feeling better and 2011 is a year of good health. A week in the rental house is CA sounds wonderful! Sounds like a pretty full year to me!